- Create storyboard stories by implementing story telling objectives.
- Meet with creative supervisors to discuss objectives of storyboard, or what is desired, or what is to be achieved.
- Follow instructions of the creative supervisor.
- Addressees any problems with creative supervisors.
- Communicate progress of work to creative supervisor proper production staff.
- Ensure quality and style of show is consistently achieved in story board.
- Follow accurate documents management requirements.
- Meet all deadlines as determined by the producer or production manager.
- Attend and contribute to pitch meetings as needed.
- Ability to meet consistent attendance.
- Strong staging and composition skills.
- Knowledge or willingness to applicable design Software’s like Photoshop and all other story board soft wares.
- Strong time management skills.
- Work well under Pressure.